Get In Touch
We respond to all queries within 2 working days. Happy Shopping!!
You may be charged customs duties and taxes for something you bought on TechyZen because:
• Duties and taxes are typically not included in the price of the item, and might not be included in the overall shipping costs you pay to the seller.
• When shopping on TechyZen, you are buying from overseas sellers. That’s why sometimes you will be asked to pay customs duty. The taxes may depend on where your order was sent from, the type of items you bought, their value and the weight of the package. Different countries may have different tax policies regarding specific products. It’s always best to confirm this with the seller or your local customs authority. You are responsible to clear VAT on all purchases made on TechyZen. This can be done through the VAT clearance procedure of your local customs authority in your country of residence. Please note: Customs duties and taxes are never paid for by TechyZen. To avoid any unforeseen surprises, please pay attention to the following:
• Ask the seller if you need to pay any additional import duties, taxes or other customs-related charges.
• Contact your local post or customs office to find out more about your country’s customs duties and taxes.
• Import duties, taxes or other customs-related charges are normally collected by shipping companies upon delivery.
• Sellers are not responsible for delays caused by the customs office in your country.
• Additional costs or delays may occur during international trade.
• Some sellers offer domestic delivery, meaning that they will send your order from a warehouse in your country. In this case you won’t be asked to pay any additional customs duties and taxes.
If you got an error message on our website, please check your order status.
- Because we process a lot of payments at the same time, it might take a while before the order status is updated. We hope we can count on your patience and understanding.
- For some payment methods, you might get redirected to another page of a third financial party. If you received an error message here, it is best to get in touch with your payment provider directly.
Besides, you can click ‘Contact Us’ and input order number there for further checking.